Monday, May 14, 2012

Final Words

This blog was mainly an english project, but I didn't treat it much like any project. I actually like blogging,  that reason being it was enjoyable for me.  I enjoyed my english class, although it was a drag to wake up in the crack of dawn and walk to campus. The environment is always nice, thanks to my fellow fifteen classmates and Professor Pessin. What stood out to me most was that there are many ways teachers proceed with their way of teaching, and fortunately, my Professor went about his lessons by relatings subject matters with fun interesting things. By interesting things I mean matters I actually care for, or could talk about, or things that relates to me. By changing it up, it not only made class funner or easier but made time fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment